Metin2 YangHack 2013

Sunday, October 21, 2012 0 komentarze


Metin2 Yang Hacker 1.8 

First of all, this trick does not work on every character I do not know why, I just tried to Alessia and Anatolia'daki in character Tramola'da Maybe you work in Tuva and the Ergenekon servers run the program now tell you a little bit

First of all, do you start the game Metin2 input automatically detects the program you open your account (sometimes able to seize, then you need to enter yourself) then have the choice of server server name is not set for Metin2 turkey Then simply choose the server based on the numbers say there serverinizin part No. of your account, how much Include the fire, I did not choose to choose to 50m notify the GameMasters I might notice I always suggest you do it in dribs and drabs fire add yours



Main:
Mirrors:
For Poland:


0 komentarze:

Post a Comment